What will students learn in your course?
This course provides a comprehensive guide to pre-advanced level Japanese grammar while introducing vocabulary (includes Kanji), expressions used in daily life, and various lessons on Japanese culture along the way.
What will students get from the course?
- About 11 hours of lesson videos
- In-depth explanations of more than 70 grammar points covering the knowledge required to pass JLPT N2
- Several example sentences per grammar point
- Practice listening to native Japanese pronunciation
- You can download lesson videos and PDF materials (like digital guide), if you wish
- a mini-quiz at the end of every lesson to review key points as well as self-assessment tool
- You can ask questions on the comment section and your tutor will get back to you!
Who is this course for?
- Learners who have completed learning intermediate level Japanese, ideally "Comprehensive intermediate Japanese Grammar (JLPT N3)"
- Suitable for both intermediate level and pre-advanced level, and those who are looking to strengthen their foundation in Japanese grammar.
- Learners who are preparing to sit the JLPT N2 exam.
Why ”Tekuteku Nihongo”?
Enjoy the quality and rigor of classroom teaching, but delivered in the style of private one-on-one tutoring. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home whenever it suits your schedule.