Are you interested in learning basic Japanese in order to fully enjoy your Japanese cuisine experience?
What will students learn in your course?
This course provides a guide from beginner to pre-intermediate level Japanese grammar while introducing basic food related vocabulary, expressions used in dining situation in daily life, and various lessons on Japanese food culture along the way.
What will students get from the course?
- About 6 hours of video lessons
- Beginner & Pre-intermediate level grammar points
- Several example sentences which are used in a restaurant or cafe.
- Practice listening to native Japanese pronunciation
- Examples sentences shown in both hiragana, and romaji
- You can download lessons and PDF materials (like digital guide), if you wish
- You can ask questions on the comment section and your tutor will get back to you!
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for both total beginners, and those who are looking to strengthen their foundation in beginner Japanese.
- Learners who are interested in Japanese food.
- Learners who are interested in Japanese shops and restaurants in Japan.
Why ”Tekuteku Nihongo”?
Enjoy the quality and rigor of classroom teaching, but delivered in the style of private one-on-one tutoring. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home whenever it suits your schedule.
I can not read Japanese characters, can I still enroll in the course?
Yes! This is an entry-level course, and most example sentences are shown using both hiragana and romaji, so that you can use whichever feels most comfortable to you. If you can not read, you can also focus on listening the instructor's pronunciation.