What will students learn in your course?
This course provides a comprehensive guide to beginner level Japanese grammar while introducing basic vocabulary, expressions used in daily life, and various lessons on Japanese culture along the way.
What will students get from the course?
- About 9 hours of video lessons
- In-depth explanations of 70 grammar points covering the knowledge required to pass JLPT N5
- Several example sentences per grammar point
- Practice listening to native Japanese pronunciation
- Examples sentences shown in both hiragana, and romaji
- a mini-quiz at the end of every lesson to review key points as well as self-assessment tool
- You can download lessons and PDF materials (like digital guide), if you wish
- You can ask questions on the comment section and your tutor will get back to you!
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for both total beginners, and those who are looking to strengthen their foundation in beginner Japanese.
- Learners who are preparing to sit the JLPT N5 exam.
Why ”Tekuteku Nihongo”?
Enjoy the quality and rigor of classroom teaching, but delivered in the style of private one-on-one tutoring. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home whenever it suits your schedule.
I can not read Japanese characters, can I still enroll in the course?
Yes! This is an entry-level course, and all example sentences are shown using both hiragana and romaji, so that you can use whichever feels most comfortable to you.