What will students learn in your course?
This course provides a comprehensive guide to advanced level Japanese grammar while introducing vocabulary (includes Kanji), expressions used in daily life, and various lessons on Japanese culture along the way.
What will students get from the course?
- About 7 hours of lesson videos
- In-depth explanations of more than 60 grammar points covering the knowledge required to pass JLPT N1
- Several example sentences per grammar point
- Practice listening to native Japanese pronunciation
- You can download PDF materials (like digital guide), if you wish
- You can ask questions on the comment section and your tutor will get back to you!
Who is this course for?
- Learners who have completed learning pre-advanced level Japanese, ideally "Comprehensive pre-advanced Japanese Grammar (JLPT N2)"
- Suitable for both upper intermediate level and advanced level, and those who are looking to strengthen their foundation in Japanese grammar.
- Learners who are preparing to sit the JLPT N1 exam.
Why ”Tekuteku Nihongo”?
Enjoy the quality and rigor of classroom teaching, but delivered in the style of private one-on-one tutoring. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home whenever it suits your schedule.